- On July 5th, I head to Hong Kong. I'll be there about a week. The main reason I'm going is to get a tourist visa so I can come back to China in August (since my residence permit expires July 15th).
- On July 12th, I fly to Taiwan. I'm going there to help out with an English camp.
- I'll return to mainland China on August 3rd, just in time for the start of the Olympics.
- I'll be attending several different events during the Olympics: soccer (in Qinhuangdao) and rowing, hockey and handball (in Beijing).
- On August 13th, I fly back to Seattle.
One cool bit of news I found out today: the tickets I have for the August 6th soccer game is USA vs. Norway. I bought the tickets several months ago, so I'm lucky I get to see the USA in the one soccer game I'm going to :).
Also, there are a few other trips I took the last two years that I haven't had time to blog about yet, but I still intend to, just for the sake of completeness and so that I don't forget. So check back here in the future for those updates.